- Great Work Environment
- Small company with great workers
- Great company always working on the next big thing
- Mountainside Medical Equipment's overall score is 3.4 out of 5 stars
- Good customer support
- Offers promo code support
- Offers contact information availability
- Offers social media presence
- Offers affiliate programs
- support for discounts for various customers
- It is affordable
- It is efficient and 100% safe according to certified users.
- Some product are expensive
Given below is a detailed Mountainside Medical Equipment Coupon Codes January 2021 which includes features, warranty, pricing, buying and returning policy, customer support information. Read here our review!!
Mountainside Medical Equipment Coupon Codes!! Special Discount!!
Why Opt For Mountainside Medical Equipment?
Mountainside Medical Equipment had its focus on providing patients with medicines at affordable rates. Not only did they manage to achieve that but their thorough knowledge of what they were doing assured their patients against being duped.
They have excellent customer service and are available at all times to clear doubts and confusion regarding any medicine or medical equipment.
Also, since 2006, they have been doing their business online, helping them survive well ahead of their competitors.
Since they have really worked hard to forge partnerships with leading brands and conglomerates, they provide you with the best product at the best possible rate, making them a company well sought for.
For us, Mountainside Medical Equipment is one place we know we are safe and so no matter what, this is always our go-to option for medicines and other medical equipment.
Mountainside Medical sells medicinal items as well as pharmaceutical products from the following brands –
|B Braun Medical||Smith and Nephew|
|Kimberly Clark Healthcare||Dynarex|
|GC America||Salter Labs|
|American Diagnostic Corporation||Welch Allyn|
|Professional Disposables International||Ascend Laboratories|
|Johnson and Johnson||Pillow Paw Socks|
|Colgate Professional Products||First Quality Enterprises|
|Bayer Consumer Care||Integra Miltex|
|Hudson RCI||Airsep Corporation|
|Smiths Medical||Thermco Products|
|LMA Wolfe Tory Medical||Humco|
|RX Destroyer||Mölnlycke Health Care|
|BTNX Rapid Response||Kemp USA|
|Hollister Medical||Health-O-Meter Professional|
|Akorn Pharmaceuticals||Rochester Drug|
|Alere Medical||Allergy Laboratories|
|Allied Healthcare||Schuco Medical|
|Gomco Medical||Bovie Medical|
|Bausch and Lomb||Becton Dickinson|
|Arm and Hammer||Beckman Coulter|
|Blistex Incorporated||Belhorn Medical|
|BSN Medical||Coldstar International|
|Andover Healthcare||Curad Medical|
|Cypress Pharmaceuticals||Carolon Medical|
|Fabrication Enterprises||DuroMed Industries|
|Control Company||CB Fleet Company|
|Mabis Healthcare||Carex Medical Products|
|Exel International Medical Products||Convatec|
|Medique Products||Core Products International|
|Bionix Development Corporation||DermaRite Industries, LLC|
|Desert Assembly Inc||Devilbiss Healthcare|
|Fieldtex Products Inc||Essential Medical Supply|
|First Wave Products Group||Fisher Scientific International, Inc|
|Gojo Industries||ICU Medical|
|Windmill Health Products||Purdue Pharma Products|
|New World Imports|
Pros And Cons
Mountainside Medical Equipments as a website that looks to serve people has umpteen pros and luckily,
we could only find a single con when reviewing them (provided you think of it as a con). A list of pros as noticed by us is given below –
- You can find medicine and/or medicinal product, such as a Mountainside Medical syringe, blood-pressure machines, IV fluids, oxygen cylinders and the like, all under one single site. All you have to do is, choose a specific category of medication or medical equipment, or you could also choose a symptom or condition and a list of medicines suitable to help cure that particular problem or disease will be made available to you.
- Since Mountainside Medical Equipments is a service-disabled veteran-owned business, they provide for a Military discount which might come in handy for all military personnel.
- You can place orders to them 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you could also give them a call and leave your requirements with them, and they try to deliver your needs as soon as can be made possible.
- They accept various debit and credit cards, ranging from American Express, Discover, Maestro, Mastercard, and Visa.
- You can easily track your order by providing your order details on their site’s – ‘Track Your Order’ section.
The only con we could think of when reviewing Mountainside Medical Equipments is that they don’t wish to give medicines to individuals unless it has been prescribed by a licensed
medical practitioner and while that may be a good thing, in the long run, it can prove to be quite a hassle for someone who may simply want to buy a general everyday medicine, like paracetamol or something of that sort.
In such a scenario, it might not always be possible to avail of a prescription from a licensed medical practitioner and so availing the medicine can end up becoming a hassle instead of being a hassle-free purchase.
Shipping, Buying, Privacy And Return, And Refund Policy
The shipping policy followed by Mountainside Medical Equipment is as follows –
- Products are usually shipped as per the method opted for, during checkout, from New York within a span of one to four business days from the date on which an order is placed. (This is also subject to stock and availability of the product.)
- In case a product is needed by a specific date, it is suggested that a call is made in order to make sure that the product is available on stock. (Call details will be provided in the customer care section below.)
- Delivery dates are counted minus holidays and weekends.
- Their warehouse closes at 3:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time) in order to allow the carrier to pick-up the order. Any and every order placed after the mentioned stipulated time does not fall under the ‘same day guaranteed shipping.’
- Every expedited item requires a signature, due to liability reasons.
- Items that are expedited are delivered on business days only. For example – If an order is placed overnight after 3:30 on a Thursday, it will ship on Friday and be delivered only on Monday.
- Expedited items will be considered as FedEx Express Saver, FedEx Overnight, FedEx 2day, UPS Overnight, Ups 2nd Day Air and Ups 3 Day select ONLY.
- FedEx Ground is not considered as expedited hence will be considered to be shipped in the normal one to four business days time frame. The selection of this method will, however, ensure that they do not ship the product via FedEx or UPS Smartpost, both of which fall under the five to nine days shipping time frame.
- In order to get a product delivered on Saturday, a call must be made requesting for a delivery quote. FedEx and UPS both do not offer Saturday delivery to all locations.
- And product which may have been shipped by a carrier and might have been refunded or refused, a minimum refund fee of $15.00 will be charged to the refund which will be issued. Any other fee in association with the returned product will be deducted from any due refund.
- Free shipping is applicable only in the United States of America and for orders totaling $99 and over. Every other area requires a shipping fee. An order which is delivered within two to nine business days usually falls under this method. In case an item doesn’t arrive in a stipulated time frame, you will be notified beforehand. Mountainside Medical Equipment reserves the right to send multiple shipments from multiple locations, and the shipping information of each location and shipment will be updated individually within 24 to 72 hours.
- The shipping cost for a product is calculated based on the size and weight of the product. You may calculate shipping by placing the item in your cart and after entering your address. (Free shipping over $99, irrespective of weight and size of the product.)
- Certain pharmaceutical items may take up to 24 hours to be completed and shipped. (This includes all products beginning with the letter RDC.)
- Shipping errors and discrepancies (if any) will be refunded which may be due to the nature of the problem at Mountainside Medical’s discretion. For example – In case a customer pays for overnight shipping via FedEx incurs a problem of their own due to which the product arrives in two days. In such a case, the difference between overnight shipping and two-day shipping will be refunded by Mountainside Medical.
- Mountainside Medical will not be held responsible for products left in extreme climatic conditions (whether hot or cold). It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure safe and proper pick-up after the delivery of the product.
- In case your product package is lost or stolen, Mountainside Medical will take necessary measures to investigate it. They will start a tracer by filing a claim with FedEx or USPS. However, this inquiry may sometimes take up to five to seven business days to be completed.
- Mountainside Medical will not be held responsible for products shipped outside the United States, which includes products being shipped to Canada. This is due to brokerage, tariffs, border fees and taxes and other fees as and when maybe necessary. Shipments that are returned or fees which may be charged due to returned shipments will be deducted from the amount due as a refund.
- Shipments will be packed safely and discreetly.
The Return and Replacement Policy as is followed by Mountainside Medical is as given below –
- Before processing the return of a product, you will have to obtain a return authorization number (RA number). No returns (irrespective of the product type) will be entertained without the RA number. Remember to provide the following information when calling for the RA number – customer name, nature of the problem being faced and the order number. In order to obtain the RA number and get other necessary instructions to return a product, call up customer service (details of the same will be given below.)
- You as the client are responsible for arranging the return shipment of a product, back to the original Mountainside Medical warehouse. For sending a return shipment, you may avail of the services of UPS, FedEx or USPS.
- All returns which have been authorized by Mountainside-Medical.com will be subjected to a restocking fee of 25%, which must be completed within 30 days from the date of the invoice and/or sales receipt.
- Refunds or exchanges for the following items will not be possible – braces, splints, Sammon Preston products, Don Joy and other customized equipment. However, the above-mentioned items can be sent to Mountainside Medical for repairing (only).
Mountainside Medical has an array of products made available to its customers. They have various categories of medicines made available to their patrons.
Each medicine has been divided under a specific category, as per the symptoms being faced, making it easy for one to search for the specific medicine he/she wishes to avail.
Mountainside Medical Equipment makes sure that everyone is able to avail of their products because, for them, the health, safety, and satisfaction of their customers is their topmost priority.
The prices of their products are quite affordable and in case you wish to avail a discount,
you could do so with the help of a Mountainside Medical Equipment Coupon, which will be made available to you through their official website, during checkout.
Customer Support Information
The address for Mountainside Medical Equipment is –
Mountainside Medical Equipment, INC
9262 Old River Road
Marcy, New York 13403
Their Toll-Free number is – (888) 687-4334
Their Phone Number is – 315-768-3030
Their Fax Number is – 315-768-6111
Their hours are – Monday to Friday – 7:30-5:30 (Eastern Standard Time)
Saturdays and Sundays are closed.
You could also send them a mail through their official website. They are very prompt with their replies and you will receive an answer to your query within two days at the maximum.
- Vitamin For Corona Virus Survival?
- The Detox Market Coupon Codes: Get 10% Off Now!!
- Positive Parenting Solutions Review With Coupon: Is It Worth? READ
Conclusion: Mountainside Medical Equipment 2021
We would love to suggest Mountainside Medical Equipments as your go-to medical supply chain because they are efficient, give you the best price possible, keep a lookout for
fraudsters, only give medicines to you when you have it from a licensed medical professional (so to say that not every individual can order from them and expect to get
medicines) and most importantly, they know what they are doing. Since the owners have been in the business much before they decided to open this enterprising venture, they are
aware of what they sell and why they believe it is best suited for you, hence you can trust them, knowing well that you are in really safe hands.
Also, they have quite a few known and big brands partnered with them, showing why they
are a trustworthy business and all the more reason as to why you should opt to get your medicines and other pharmaceutical product requirements met by them.
They are one of the best in the business (proof that they have managed to stick around for seventeen years and still continue to go strong, through an ever-expanding clientele) and so, opt for them without a doubt.
Trust us, you will not be disappointed and if anything, you’ll be thanking us later!